Product Code : 08
- diverse industries for power, distribution and other transformers
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Delivery Time
- 4 to 6 Week
- Packaging Details
- We do separate packing for each Insulators, to ensure zero transit damage.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001: 2008
Our vast industry experience enable us manufacture, export and supply an extensive assortment of Transformer Bushings. Ideal for transformers, generators and other power distribution systems, offered bushings helps in enhancing the safe passage of electrical energy for power transmission. Our deft team of technical experts make use of modern techniques and the best grade raw material to manufacture these bushings in accordance with set industry standards. Additionally, these Transformer Bushings can be availed from us in various specifications.
- Attached with single aluminum alloy conductor
- Capability to withstand harsh weather conditions
- Comes with rust-resistant finish to provide longer service life
Why? Radiant Enterprises :
- 22 Pressure Gelation Machines which are capable of processing per day 5 Ton material
- Strong working staff of 60 workers, 4 supervisors, 3 QC Inspectors
- Six(6) High Power Vacuum mixing machines.
- Three(3) Hot Air Ovens for accommodating any quantities of insulators.
- For efficient production cycle we have all material handling equipment
- Steam Chamber & Water Curing tank for Cementing of Porcelain Insulators.
- Ability to function in high temperature more than 500°c
Testing Facility :
- We have High Voltage Testing Facility – 5 KV and 100kV
- We have Bending Load testing facility – 5 Tons
- Hydraulic Test facility.
- for checking internal defects we have X-Ray test machine